style: restorative, chinese meridian, yoga therapy
duration: 60 min
We work with 2 main points - the uppermost Yang point of Bai Hui, 100 Convergences and Yong Quan, Bubbling Spring, the deepest Yin point. Joining these energies together to bring harmony to the Kidney Water Element.
Yong Guan is a point in the plant of our feet, by which we connect with the Earth. Once connected to Earth, we can find connection to heaven, through the door Baihui, the highest point of the head. Connecting these points allows Chi to descend from Heaven to Dantian, and with Earth Chi. We become the synthesis and fusion between Heaven and Earth.
Chinese medicine believes the body has five great gold ratio points for health and longevity, which can slow down aging and energize life. These points can help us find vitality for longterm wellness.
1. Baihui (GV20) – from forehead to back of the head, in the center of the head.
2. Yongquan (KI1) — from heel to toe 0.618, on the soles of the feet.
3. Guanyuan (CV4)– four fingers below navel.
4. Yin-Tang (EX-HN3)– counting from the chin, midpoint between the two eyebrows.
5. Tanzhong (RN17)— middle of the body at the middle between the nipples.
Over the past 25 years, Cora Wen has built her reputation as an internationally acclaimed yoga practitioner and teacher.Learn more about Cora